Acrylic? Gel? SNS or shellac? Deciphering between the types of nails that are right for you at your local nail salon can be confusing. But if you’re after natural-looking and long-lasting nails that will shine all day long and won’t chip, we recommend you try KISS gel nails from Key Sun Laboratories. Not only do gel nails provide your natural nails with an added layer of protection, but they’re long-lasting and look more natural than acrylic nails. If you’re looking for a manicure that will last through a holiday and days filled with hands-on projects, it’s time to consider getting KISS gel nails.
What makes KISS gel nails unique
You can apply KISS gel nails in the comfort of your home. Don’t worry about booking appointments or wasting time commuting — our DIY gel nails can be self-applied for easy convenience. It’s also cost-effective as you only need to worry about paying for the product and not the added service of a manicurist.
You don’t even have to paint or apply powder on your nails to get the full effect. Simply apply the ready-to-wear gel nails on your natural nail with glue or adhesive tabs for a quick and easy application. Take your time applying and removing your KISS gel nails at home without worrying about damaging your natural nails.
KISS gel nails have also been designed for complete beginners, so you don’t have to fuss or stress about applying your gel nails. Save time with our easy application and get ready for a night out with the girls with a perfect set of gel nails. From bedazzled gems to ombre, matte, gloss and sparkle designs. you can pick and choose your gel nails for a different look every week.
If you compare acrylic nails to gel nails, the main differences are in appearance and the application process you’d get in a salon. Acrylic nails can look unnatural if misapplied, but gel nails are more flexible and can give the appearance of your natural nail. When you try our ready-to-wear KISS gel nails, your nails will have an ultra-smooth finish — plus it only takes minutes to apply and lasts for days!
Here’s our guide on how to apply and remove KISS gel nails.
How to apply KISS gel nails
Once you’ve made your selection, it’s now time to know how to use our KISS gel nail kit. Follow these steps for a quick and easy application.
- Prep your nails — First, you need to clean your natural nails with nail polish remover and wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Select nail size — Select the correct nail size for each finger and set them aside in order, so you don’t get confused. Our nails are sized by a number, which is noted underneath the nail.
- Application — The KISS gel nails and adhesive tabs have coordinating sizes. So, make sure to select the adhesive tab that coordinates with your selected nail size. Peel off the adhesive sheet and apply the adhesive tab to your natural nail. If you prefer to use glue, simply apply the glue to the back of the artificial nail and to your natural nail. Align with your cuticle, gently press on and hold for 5 seconds. Ensure you apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion and extend wear.
- Securing the application — Press down and smooth it across once you’ve applied the adhesive tab to your natural nail. Make sure to align the nail with your cuticle and press down firmly, starting in the middle, then spread across each side. All done!
- If you select our glitter gel nails, it may cause an uneven edge. If so, use the enclosed nail file to gently file it smooth.
- For best wear, press the gel nails down several times and avoid contact with water for the first hour.
Your KISS gel nails are now set to go. With our funky and sparkly designs, you can switch your nails up as much as you like without having to leave the comfort of your home.
How to remove KISS gel nails
Once you’ve worn your gel nails for a while, you might decide to change the style or give them a fresh new look. Here are our steps on how to remove KISS gel nails with either adhesive tabs or glue.
- Adhesive removal — Apply nail polish remover around the edges. Wait one minute and gently peel off the gel nail from both sides.
- Glue removal — Trim and file the gel nail surface to disrupt the protective topcoat. Next, soak your nails in acetone nail polish remover until soft. Wipe off the softened nails and glue, and you’ll reveal your natural nail. Make sure you don’t force or pull the gel nails off, as this can tear and damage your natural nails.
Make sure you allow your natural nails to breathe until you reapply your next set of gel nails. Use nail polish remover and a nail file for any residue, and apply nail cuticle oil and hand cream for the final finishing touch to moisturise and refresh.
Try KISS gel nails online today
Now, if you’re wondering how long do KISS gel nails last, our nails should last up to 7 days. Perfect for adding extra sparkle to your nails, you can quickly apply your gel nails for a weekend event or party and then remove them for the following week. The great thing is you don’t even have to wear them for long. If you’re only looking to wear them for a wedding or birthday, simply apply them on the day and remove them once you get home.Now that you’re ready to try KISS gel nails from the comfort of your home, simply shop online now at Key Sun Laboratories. With a variety of DIY products for your at-home pampering session, you can head to Key Sun Laboratories to stock up on all of your KISS beauty products. Simply browse our online store to find the perfect cosmetic and beauty item and receive free shipping on all orders over $50!