Whether you’re adding length and fullness to your natural lashes or applying a bold, thick and dramatic set to elevate your evening glam look, KISS false lashes are a must-have in every well-rounded makeup kit. When properly applied, a good set of false lashes adds effortless volume, an eye lifting curl and an ultra-feminine flair that’s nearly impossible to achieve with a mascara wand.
While finding the perfect set of lashes for your eye shape is usually a process of trial and error, KISS lashes have an extensive range of styles that’ll give you that bright-eyed, elegant finish we all know and love. From understated, wispy and toned down lashes for everyday wear to dramatic, show-stopping sets that add length, bounce and volume, you’ll find a style in our collection that suits your facial features and complements your makeup look.
What are kiss lashes made of?
KISS lashes are a cruelty-free option that use tapered end technology that blends beautifully with your own lashes without the environmental impact. One of the most popular materials for creating premium quality false lashes, this type of poly-fibre is available in a range of lengths, diameters and curls — so you’ll be able to find a style that suits your natural eyelid shape.
How to apply KISS Lashes
Mastering the art of false lash application requires a certain level of patience, skill and precision. While it takes practice to learn how to evenly apply the band to your lash line for a natural and flawless finish, KISS lashes are perfect for beauty beginners and makeup artists alike. Reusable and contact lens friendly, KISS lashes are smudge-proof, wind-resistant and will stay in place all night long, so there’s no need to worry about touch-ups throughout the day. To ensure you nail the process and achieve your desired look, the below step by step guide will show you how to apply KISS lashes:
- Carefully remove the lash from the tray using a set of pointy tweezers or an applicator. If you have an eyelash curler, prep and curl your natural lashes, so they’re lifted, separated and bouncy.
- Measure the lash against your natural lash line to see whether you need to trim the band to suit your eye shape.
- Carefully apply a thin and even layer of lash adhesive to the band and wait 30 seconds for it to become slightly clear and tacky.
- Once the glue is sticky, ensure your natural lashes are dry before positioning the falsies as close to your natural lash line as possible. Using your tweezers, press the lashes into place in the centre of the eye.
- Adjust the two outer edges so they sit firmly and securely on your natural lash line and hold for 20 seconds to allow the adhesive to dry.
- To blend your natural and false lashes together, you can take a soft eyeliner brush and press a thin line of black shadow where your lashes meet your eyes. This will also help cover the band if you haven’t quite perfected the application process.
If you love the look of false lashes, but struggle to apply them, opt for KISS magnetic lashes. Designed for seamless and straightforward application, they do not require adhesive glue and are wind resistant and smudge-proof, so they’re still guaranteed to stay in place all night long, no matter where your evening takes you. We also offer KISS volumising false lashes on our online store. With a unique microband and featherlight fibres that attach to the underside of your natural lash line, you won’t see the tiny microbeads that hold this style together. It is the perfect set for super-soft glam looks and will help you master the art of applying lashes if you’re a beauty novice.
How to remove KISS Lashes
When it comes to removing your false lashes after a long day’s wear, this is a step that needs to be taken with care. You need to resist the urge to rip them from your lids the minute you get home and refrain from pulling or tugging them with your fingernails. False lashes can cause damage to your natural lashes when they’re peeled off abruptly. If you have bald spots on your lash line, this is a sign you’re not removing them carefully.
Here’s the best way to remove your false lashes:
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water before touching your eyes.
- Using an oil-based makeup remover or a KISS Falscara Remover and an eco-friendly cotton round, apply a small amount of product and massage the solution into the skin. Let it sit for around 30 seconds so the adhesive is softened, and then carefully slip them off.
- After you’ve removed your lashes and makeup, store them back in their case so you can reuse them.
How to clean KISS Lashes
Given KISS lashes can be used more than once, it’s important to keep your falsies clean and free from bacteria that could irritate or agitate your eyes. To prolong the life of your falsies, follow this process:
- If you look closely, you’ll see a remaining strip of adhesive still attached to the base of your false lashes. You’ll want to peel this glue off so they’re ready to be re-glued during your next application.
- Using warm water and a cleanser or a makeup remover, gently clean your false lashes using a cotton round. You’ll notice that when you rub them, mascara and other makeup will quickly dissolve.
- After you’ve cleaned your lashes, check for any remaining residue before leaving them to dry. If you’re in a hurry, you can always gently pat them dry so they can be reused immediately.
If you are removing magnetic lashes, these easily detach from the Liner. To remove LINER, apply makeup remover (oil-based preferred). Wet a cotton swab with remover, and wipe gently along the lash line.
How long do KISS lash extensions last for?
Wind resistant and contact lens friendly, KISS lash extensions will remain in place all day long. Each pair is dermatologically tested and formulated without prostaglandin, silicone, synthetic fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs and formaldehyde. This means you can wear them risk-free, without fearing they’ll irritate your eyes or cause redness around your delicate lids.
Are KISS lashes reusable?
When you opt for a set of affordable KISS lashes, you certainly get your money's worth. With proper care and delicate application and removal, KISS Lashes can be reused and re-applied many times, depending on how well they are cared for. In fact, the regular synthetic and human hair strip lashes can be reused between 10-15 times, the magnetic lashes up to 20 times and the Falscara WISPS can be used 2-3 times.
Over the last 30 years, the KISS brand has been developing cutting edge products and beauty treatments, with quality at the forefront. Giving customers a salon finish at a fraction of the price, this trusty brand should be your go-to for wispy, long and luscious lashes that will level up your everyday glam!