Kiss Classy Nails - Be-you-tiful |KCS01|Regular price $19.99
Keep calm & stay classy french nails with a modern flair trendy yet sophisticated lengths and shapes you love!
- Classy nails are a collection of flawless, wearable, everyday false nails with a new take on french design
- False nails come ready to wear, no polish required; they're waterproof, they have smudge free gel finish that stays perfect and no nail polish drying time is needed
- Easy to remove and they don't damage your natural nails
- 28 Nails
- Nail glue, 28 mega-adhesive tabs
- Mini file, manicure stick & instructions
Be-you-tiful, Long. Keep Calm & Stay Classy - French Nails with a modern flair in trendy yet sophisticated lengths and shapes you love!
- Classy nails are a collection of flawless, wearable, everyday false nails with a new take on French designs!
- Kit contains 28 Nails, Pink gel glue (2g), Mini file, Manicure stick
- False nails come ready to wear; no polish required; they’re waterproof, they have a smudge free gel finish that stays perfect, and no nail polish drying time is needed
- KISS fake nails are super easy to remove, and they don't damage your natural nails
PREPARATION: Clean nails with nail polish remover and wash hands thoroughly with soap; select correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. Nails are sized by number, noted underneath nail.
Apply glue to back of artificial nail
Apply glue to natural nail
Align with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds. *Glitter may cause an uneven edge; use enclosed file to gently file smooth.
EXPERT TIP: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear.
REMOVAL: Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat. Soak nails in acetone polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened nails & glue. Do not force or pull nails off.
ABS Plastic - Made in China
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHT, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1)-Made in Korea
CYANOACYRLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water then gently peel apart. Seek medical attention. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only as directed. Use only in a well-ventilated area.
Do not use if nail or surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed.
Q: HOW DO YOU REMOVE NAILS?
A: Don’t force or pull! You gently peel off from the side to remove. If your KISS nails seem really 'stuck', apply acetone nail polish remover around edges, wait 1 minute, then peel off. You can use the enclosed wood stick to help lift the KISS nails at the sides.