Redline Breathalyser x10Regular price $59.90
Redline Breathalyser - Don't blow your license.
Australian Standards Approved breathalysers.
1 x 10 Pack
Redline breathalyser indicates when a minimum of 0.02% BAC is present and above or below a measurement of 0.05% BAC. It is the only disposable breathalyser to be a Certified Product by Standards Australia as a reliable way of assessing breath alcohol content.
The test is ideal for:
- To test yourself prior to driving a vehicle or reporting for duty
- At-the-workplace / OH&S testing
- Within drug & alcohol educational programs to demonstrate the vagaries of alcohol consumption and its measurement (i.e. to clearly indicate the need for moderate consumption of alcohol and greater awareness of the drink-driving issue)
- Road safety and drink-driving educational campaigns and promotions.
- Redline breathalysers are hygienic, easy to use and small enough to fit perfectly into a handbag or pocket.
KIT CONTAINS: 10 Breathalysers
Don’t blow your licence, blow on a Redline breathalyser instead — with breathalysers that are easy to carry, use and interpret, you’ll never have to unknowingly risk a ride ever again. Redline breathalysers feature clear instructions and convenient disposals, making them ideal for testing your BAC before hitting the road, ensuring a responsible and safe journey whenever and wherever.
Whether it's for personal use prior to driving, workplace safety checks or as a crucial part of educational programs promoting alcohol awareness, Redline breathalysers deliver portability and peace of mind. Stay in control, stay safe, and let Redline breathalysers be your trusted companions on the road to responsible decisions.
While Key Sun is not liable for any licence loss that may occur, you can minimise risks while you're out and about by shopping Redline breathalysers and more from our range of health products and No Worries drug tests. At Key Sun, we're dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective products that keep you protected at all hours, no matter when or where.
For more information on a specific product, feel free to contact us.
- Effortless Use — Redline breathalysers make checking your blood alcohol content a breeze. Clear instructions and result interpretation on the pack insert and breath bag ensure simplicity.
- Swift administration and results — In under 2 minutes, a Redline breathalyser delivers your test results, ensuring a quick and efficient assessment of your alcohol level.
- Portability — Compact and lightweight, Redline breathalysers are your perfect companion. Keep one in your car, handbag, at home or at work — wherever you go, Redline breathalysers can follow.
- Easy disposals — Priced for convenience, Redline breathalysers are your go-to for one-time use and hassle-free disposal.
- Precision guaranteed — Certified by global bodies, including Standards Australia, Redline breathalysers boast accuracy, reliability and top-notch quality.
- Invaluable guidance — The immeasurable value of Redline lies in responsible decision-making. There's no need to gamble with your BAC and risk your licence when Redline offers excellent guidance. Stay smart and stay safe with Redline breathalysers.
- Before consuming alcohol, read and ensure you understand the ‘Instructions’ and ‘Interpretation of Results’, and the products’ ‘Disclaimer’. They’re on the leaflet inside the product’s packaging, and on the unit’s breath bag.
- Do NOT carry out a Redline test within 20 minutes of your last drink of alcohol (or use of a mouthwash, gargle or other product containing alcohol).
- Use a tester within 5 minutes of opening the tube (i.e. snapping off the end caps).
- Ensure that you evaluate the results UNDER GOOD LIGHTING CONDITIONS.
Snap off the ends of the red and white caps at the end of the tester tube, and then shake out and discard the small amount of white crystals that are loosely contained within the tube. These white crystals are harmless silica gel, used to keep the yellow active chemical crystals dry.
Using ONE continuous breath, fully inflate the bag. More than one breath will deliver an inaccurate result.
Insert the WHITE cap end of the tester into the WHITE neck of the fully inflated bag. Alternatively, note that there’s a red arrow on the tube. This shows the direction of the airflow out of the bag through the tube, and so it should be pointing AWAY from the bag.
Using both hands, squeeze the bag slowly and evenly, so that ALL the breath contained in the bag is expelled through the tester tube. This should take approximately 30 seconds. Note that it is entirely normal for the tester tube to warm up during this operation. This is simply an effect of the chemical reaction taking place between the expelled breath reacting with the yellow chemicals.
Evaluate the results under good lighting conditions. Results are best visible after approximately 2 minutes of taking the test.
An ‘UNDER THE LIMIT’ result. An ‘OVER THE LIMIT’ result.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight