Key Sun Kids Cough, Cold & Throat Variety PackRegular price $16.95
4 orange, 4 raspberry and 4 pine-lime flavoured lozenges. Individually wrapped on a stick.
CHILDREN OVER 5:
Suck 1 lozenge three times per day. Allow the lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Use only when symptoms exist.
No more than 3 lozenges per day.
The ingredients of Key Sun Kids Cough are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to temporarily relieve:
- Aconite - For the sudden onset of symptoms
- Allium Cepa - Sneezing
- Chamomilla - Accute discomfort from sore throats
- Drosera - Hoarseness of couch and voice
- Ipecacuanha - Soothe the chest to loosen chest phlegm
- Kali Bichromium - Thick nasal mucus
- Kali Carbonica - Cough
- Kali Sulphuricum - Yellow mucous
- Natrum Muriaticum - Clear, runny mucous
- Nux Vomica - Stuffy colds, worse at night
- Pulsatilla - Excess mucus. Must sit up to get relief
- Phytolacca - For dark red throats, worse when swallowing
- Phosphorus - Dry cough
- Spongia - Dry cough
- Silicea - Blocked, congested nose
COUGH: Isomalt, Orange Oil & Annatto
COLD: Isomalt, Raspberry Flavour, Cochineal E120
THROAT: Isomalt, Pine-Lime Flavour, Turmeric
Products containing Isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea
If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional
Keep out of reach of children
Store below 30°C
Q: ARE THE LOLLYPOPS VEGAN FRIENDLY?
A: No, they are not vegan friendly.
Q: DO THEY LOLLYPOPS CONTAIN SOY?
A: No, they are all free from soy.
Q: ARE MEASURES IN PLACE TO PREVENT CROSS CONTAMINATION?
A: Yes, we have strict protocols to prevent any cross contamination.
Q: IS PRODUCTION FREE FROM NUTS?
A: Yes, the facility where they are made does not manufacture any products that contain nuts.
- Artificial colours
- Artificial flavours
- Artificial fragrances